Roseberry Mule Mocktail
For a non-alcoholic take on the classic Moscow Mule, try this recipe made with tangy raspberries, zesty lime juice, and ginger beer.
for 1 serving
- 1 handful blackberry
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar, or honey
- 1 bottle ginger beer, to taste
- 1 fl oz lime (30 mL), juice
- Calories 244
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 61g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 53g
- Protein 1g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- In a cocktail shaker or a tall glass, muddle blackberries and rosemary.
- Add sweetener and ice, shake until well combined. (If you do not have a cocktail shaker, simply pour back and forth between two glasses until combined.)
- Strain mixture over ice and add ginger beer and a squeeze of lime to taste.
- Garnish with blackberries and a sprig of rosemary.
- Busy? Plan your meals for the week using our exclusive meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download now and get organized.