Taco Cheese Cups
A fun and easy appetizer or snack, these cups are made with wonton wrappers and filled with taco meat, cheese, and toppings.
May 04, 2023
94% would make again
for 24 cups
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (200 g)
- 1 lb ground beef (455 g)
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder, or dried minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- ¼ cup water (60 mL)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- tomato, to serve
- guacamole, to serve
- greek yogurt, to serve
- Calories 78
- Fat 5g
- Carbs 0g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 6g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
- Spoon 1 tablespoon piles of cheddar cheese 2 inches (5 cm) apart onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes, or until edges of cheese piles are golden brown.
- Cool for 1 minute.
- Press cheese piles into mini muffin tin slots to form cups. Allow cheese to cool completely before removing.
- Add ground beef and salt to a skillet over medium-high heat and cook until browned.
- Drain grease from the meat.
- Add garlic, cumin, chili powder, and water to skillet and stir until well-incorporated.
- Stir in salt.
- Distribute meat to cheese cups.
- Garnish with tomatoes, guacamole, and Greek yogurt.
- Ready for a smarter way to find recipes? Use Botatouille, our AI-powered food genius in the Tasty app. Download here