Three-Cheese Chicken Roll-ups
featured in Dinner Roll-Ups 4 Ways
An easy and flavorful main dish that features chicken breasts filled with a mixture of three different cheeses, baked with a crispy breadcrumb topping.
May 14, 2023
98% would make again
for 4 servings
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 cups spinach (80 g)
- ½ cup ricotta cheese (125 g)
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese (25 g)
- 4 chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup seasoned breadcrumbs (115 g)
- 1 cup marinara sauce (260 g)
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- fresh basil, chopped
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Calories 611
- Fat 19g
- Carbs 41g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 5g
- Protein 64g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Sauté the garlic and spinach in oil until the spinach wilts. Add the ricotta, parmesan, salt, and pepper, and stir until heated.
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
- Salt and pepper the chicken breasts, add the cheese mixture, and roll ‘em up.
- Dip each chicken breast roll-up in the egg, then the breadcrumbs, and place in a 8×8 (20 x 20 cm) or 9×9 (22 x 22 cm) baking dish seam side down.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with marinara sauce and mozzarella. Bake an additional 5 minutes. Remove from oven and top with basil.
- Meal planning made easy with the Tasty app. Download now to see exclusive curated meal plans.