95% would make again
Tuna Linguine With Tomatoes, Olives, and Capers
featured in Pantry Pastas 4 Ways
Tuna linguine with tomatoes, olives, and capers is a flavorful pasta dish that's both light and satisfying, with the perfect balance of savory and tangy flavors.
May 15, 2023
for 4 servings
- salt, to taste
- ½ lb linguine (225 g)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- ½ teaspoon red chili flakes
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon caper
- ½ cup kalamata olive (75 g)
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 14 oz diced tomato (395 g), 1 can
- 5 oz tuna (140 g), 1 can, drained
- Calories 363
- Fat 11g
- Carbs 48g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 4g
- Protein 16g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the pasta according to package instructions. Drain.
- Add the olive oil, garlic, and chile flakes to a large sauté pan. Turn the heat to medium-low and slowly heat up until the garlic is fragrant and lightly colored, about 3 minutes.
- Add the oregano, capers, olives, tomato paste, and diced tomatoes. Bring the sauce to a simmer and cook for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the tuna and cook for another minute.
- Toss in the cooked pasta.