99% would make again
Twice-Baked Loaded Potatoes
featured in How To Cook Perfect Potatoes
for 4 servings
- 2 russet potatoes
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- ½ cup sour cream (115 g), plus more for serving
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (50 g), divided
- ½ cup scallions (50 g), thinly sliced, divided
- 2 strips bacon, cooked, crumbled
- Calories 453
- Fat 29g
- Carbs 30g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 2g
- Protein 17g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 400˚F (200˚C).
- Rub each potato with 1 teaspoon of oil, and prick the top with a fork.
- Place the potatoes on a rimmed baking sheet and bake for 1 hour.
- Transfer potatoes to a cutting board, and cut in half.
- Using a spoon, gently scoop out the inside flesh of the potatoes and transfer to a medium bowl. Reserve the skins.
- Add the sour cream, melted butter, salt, pepper, ½ of the shredded cheese, and ½ of the scallions, and combine with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Use a spoon to transfer the potato mixture back into the scooped out potato skins.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle the potatoes with remaining cheese, and bake for 5 more minutes, until the cheese is melted.
- Top with sour cream, bacon, and the remaining scallions.