for 4 servings
- 5 slices bacon, cut into 1/2 in pieces
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 package refrigerated pizza dough
- ⅓ cup marinara sauce (85 g)
- 1 cup mozzarella jack blend cheese (100 g), shredded
- ½ cup pineapple tidbits (75 g), drained
- ¼ cup red onion (35 g), diced
- 5 slices Castle Wood Reserve® Uncured Honey Ham, sliced into thin flat squares
- ¼ cup scallions (45 g), sliced thin, for garnish
- Calories 475
- Fat 15g
- Carbs 63g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 6g
- Protein 18g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Coat a sheet tray with nonstick spray.
- In a medium saucepan, add water and bacon and cook for 5 minutes or until bacon is golden and crispy.
- Roll out canned pizza dough and cut in half lengthwise (and save the other half for another flatbread). Place pizza dough on the sheet pan and use your fingers to stretch and shape into an oval shape.
- Top flatbread with marinara, mozzarella jack blend, bacon, pineapple, red onion, and Castle Wood Reserve® Uncured Honey Ham.
- Bake in the oven for 10–15 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
- Top with scallions, slice into 8 pieces, and serve.