90% would make again
Valentine's Day Red Velvet Truffles
featured in 4 Sweet Gifts for Your Valentine
Treat your sweetheart to these scrumptious Valentine's Day Red Velvet Truffles, a perfect blend of rich red velvet cake and creamy white chocolate. These bite-sized delights are sure to make your special day even more memorable and delicious!
May 05, 2023
for 30 truffles
- 1 box red velvet cake mix, prepared according to instructions
- 8 oz cream cheese (225 g), softened
- 16 oz white chocolate chips (455 g)
- topping of your choice
- Calories 154
- Fat 7g
- Carbs 20g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 14g
- Protein 2g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Prepare red velvet cake according to instructions on box.
- In a bowl, crumble the red velvet cake.
- Mix in cream cheese until smooth.
- Roll into 1- to 2-Tbsp.-sized balls, and chill.
- Melt the white chocolate.
- Roll the balls in the chocolate to coat evenly. Set aside.
- Decorate! Let the chocolate harden before serving.