for 4 servings
- 2 teaspoons neutral oil
- ½ cup diced carrot (60 g)
- ½ cup diced yellow onion (75 g)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- ½ cup diced bell pepper (50 g)
- ½ cup broccoli florets (75 g)
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- ½ cup peas (75 g)
- ⅓ cup corn
- 3 cups cooked white rice (600 g)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- In a wok or deep skillet, heat the oil over high heat until shimmering. Add the carrot, onion, and garlic and cook until the onion is translucent.
- Add the bell peppers and broccoli and cook for 3-4 minutes, until tender. Push the cooked vegetables to the sides of the pan.
- Pour the beaten eggs into the empty part of the pan. Stir until scrambled, then mix in with the vegetables.
- Add the peas, corn, rice, soy sauce, sesame oil, and black pepper. Mix well, then let the rice cook until slightly crispy.
- Don't just wing it -- plan it! Use our meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download here.