94% would make again
3-ingredient Cookies & Ice Cream Pie
featured in 4 Easy 3-Ingredient No-Bake Desserts
for 8 servings
- 20 chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1 cup chocolate (170 g), melted
- 1 ¾ qt ice cream (2 L), softened
- Calories 365
- Fat 19g
- Carbs 43g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 36g
- Protein 6g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Place cookies in a gallon sized plastic bag and hit with a rolling pin or pan until crushed.
- Pat the cookie crumbs into the bottom of a 9” (23 cm) pie dish.
- Spread the softened ice cream on top and smooth out.
- Drizzle the top with melted chocolate.
- Freeze for 4 hours, or until the ice cream is hardened.