97% would make again
Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato, And Avocado Salad
featured in 6 Delicious Avocado Recipes
June 10, 2019
for 2 servings
- 8 strips bacon
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 handfuls cherry tomato, or grape tomatoes, halved
- ½ cucumber
- 2 avocados, chopped
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Cook bacon until crispy. Drain on a paper towel, then set aside.
- Place chopped lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, avocados and bacon in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix olive oil, balsamic vinegar, mustard, salt, and lemon juice to form the dressing.
- Toss the salad with the dressing.