Baked Garlic Parmesan Potato Wedges
Baked garlic parmesan potato wedges are a delicious and easy side dish that everyone will love. The crispy potatoes are seasoned with garlic and parmesan, making them the perfect savory snack or accompaniment to any meal.
for 3 servings
- 3 large russet potatoes, sliced into wedges
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup parmesan cheese (55 g)
- salt, to taste
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- Calories 469
- Fat 22g
- Carbs 57g
- Fiber 5g
- Sugar 2g
- Protein 11g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Slice the potatoes into wedges.
- Place potato wedges in a large bowl. Drizzle olive oil and toss to coat. Sprinkle potato wedges with shredded cheese and toss again.
- In a small bowl, mix salt, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and paprika. Sprinkle seasoning onto potato wedges and toss to coat.
- Place potato wedges on a baking sheet with skin-sides-down.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 400˚F (200˚C ) until potatoes are fork-tender and golden.
- Hate losing that perfect recipe? Save and organize recipes easily on the Tasty app. Download now.