Tender and succulent, this baked halibut is the perfect centerpiece to any dinner. Serve with crisp salad or your favorite vegetables alongside!
for 4 servings
- 1 ½ lb halibut fillet (650 g)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- Calories 201
- Fat 11g
- Carbs 3g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 21g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 300°F (150°C).
- On a cutting board, pat the halibut dry with paper towels. Drizzle the olive oil over the halibut, using your hands to rub it all over. Season the halibut with the salt and pepper.
- Transfer the halibut to a 9 x 13-inch baking dish and arrange the lemon slices on top of the fish.
- Bake until the halibut is just cooked through and easily flakes when nudged with a fork, 25–30 minutes.