Beef Burgers With Creamy Mushroom Sauce
This recipe was submitted by a Tasty Community Member, and hasn’t been tested by the Tasty recipe team.Submit your own recipe here!
for 2 servings
- 2 ground beef patties
- 2 burger buns
- 7 oz heavy cream (200 g)
- 4 cups white wine (960 mL)
- red onion, diced
- 3 cups mushroom (250 g)
- 2 black figs, sliced
- salt and pepper mix, to taste
- For the sauce: Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Add red onion and sauté for 1-2 minutes. Add the sliced mushrooms and sauté for another 2-3 minutes. Season with salt.
- Add white wine and cream to deglaze the mushrooms. Let simmer for 5 minutes.
- For the burgers: Cook patties on the BBQ or stovetop until cooked through and toast the buns.
- Slice the figs.
- Top the patties with mushroom sauce and sliced fig and place in the buns.