94% would make again
Blueberry Croissant Breakfast Bake
featured in 8 Berry-licious Breakfast Recipes
for 8 servings
- 1 tube crescent dough
- ¾ cup blueberry (75 g), fresh or frozen
- 8 oz cream cheese (225 g)
- ⅔ cup sugar (135 g)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup milk (60 mL)
- Calories 214
- Fat 11g
- Carbs 23g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 20g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a mixing bowl beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until creamy.
- Add eggs, and while beating slowly incorporate the milk until creamy. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C.)
- Using cold crescent dough, roll up crescent rolls and curve into crescent shape.
- Place rolls in an ungreased 9x9 (23x23) pan.
- Pour blueberries over the crescent rolls.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over rolls and blueberries.
- Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 35 minutes or until rolls have become golden brown.
- Top with powdered sugar.