Chicken Bánh Mì Crostini
featured in Crostini 11 Ways For Your Next Party
for 12 crostinis
- 12 slices baguette, 1/2 in (1 cm), cut on a slight diagonal
- olive oil, to tate
- kosher salt, to taste
- 1 teaspoon siracha
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded chicken (100 g)
- ⅓ cup pickled carrot (40 g), cut into matchsticks
- 12 slices jalapeño
- Calories 138
- Fat 5g
- Carbs 16g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 7g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 425˚F (220˚C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange the bread in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Brush each piece of bread with olive oil. Lightly sprinkle with salt. Bake for 12-14 minutes, until the edges are light golden brown. Let cool.
- In a small bowl, combine the Sriracha and mayonnaise to make spicy mayonnaise.
- Spread a layer of spicy mayonnaise over each crostini. Top with shredded chicken, 4 slices of pickled carrot, and 1 slice of jalapeño.