Chicken Bánh Mì Crostini
These bite sized crostinis pack all the punch of your classic bahn mi! Crusty bread is topped with juicy chicken, tangy pickled vegetables, and zesty sriracha mayo, making for an appetizer that's both delicious and satisfying.
for 12 crostinis
- 12 slices baguette, 1/2 in (1 cm), cut on a slight diagonal
- olive oil, to tate
- kosher salt, to taste
- 1 teaspoon siracha
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded chicken (100 g)
- ⅓ cup pickled carrot (40 g), cut into matchsticks
- 12 slices jalapeño
- Calories 138
- Fat 5g
- Carbs 16g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 7g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 425˚F (220˚C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange the bread in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Brush each piece of bread with olive oil. Lightly sprinkle with salt. Bake for 12-14 minutes, until the edges are light golden brown. Let cool.
- In a small bowl, combine the Sriracha and mayonnaise to make spicy mayonnaise.
- Spread a layer of spicy mayonnaise over each crostini. Top with shredded chicken, 4 slices of pickled carrot, and 1 slice of jalapeño.
- Hate losing that perfect recipe? Save and organize recipes easily on the Tasty app. Download now.