Guac Lover’s Crostini
featured in Crostini 11 Ways For Your Next Party
for 12 crostinis
- 12 slices baguette, 1/2 in (1 cm) cut on a slight diagonal
- olive oil, to taste
- kosher salt, to taste
- ¾ cup guacamole (85 g)
- 12 sprigs fresh cilantro
- 4 tablespoons pico de gallo
- 2 tablespoons cotija cheese, crumbled
- Calories 123
- Fat 4g
- Carbs 16g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 3g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 425˚F (220˚C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange the bread in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Brush each piece of bread with olive oil. Lightly sprinkle with salt. Bake for 12-14 minutes, until the edges are light golden brown. Let cool.
- Top each crostini with 1 tablespoon guacamole, 1 sprig of cilantro, 1 teaspoon pico de gallo, and ½ teaspoon cotija cheese.