Egg Salad Crostini
Elevate your appetizer game with these easy Egg Salad Crostinis - creamy egg salad atop crunchy bread, finished with a sprinkle of chives for an added pop of flavor.
for 12 crostinis
- 12 slices baguette, 1/2 in (1 cm), cut on a slight diagonal
- olive oil, to taste
- kosher salt, to taste
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 4 eggs, medium-boiled, quartered lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, finely chopped
- Calories 141
- Fat 5g
- Carbs 15g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 6g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 425˚F (220˚C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Arrange the bread in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Brush each piece of bread with olive oil. Lightly sprinkle with salt. Bake for 12-14 minutes, until the edges are light golden brown. Let cool.
- In a small bowl, combine the Dijon mustard and mayonnaise.
- Spread a thin layer of Dijonnaise over each crostini. Top with 1 egg quarter and garnish with chives.
- Cook smarter, not harder. Use our AI chef Botatouille on the Tasty app. Download now.