Chili Lime Crispy Chickpeas
featured in 3 Easy Sheet Tray Snacks
Crispy and tangy, these fried Brussels sprouts are tossed in a lemony dressing for a bright and refreshing dish.
May 14, 2023
92% would make again
for 4 servings
- 15.5 oz chickpeas (440 g), 1 can, drained and rinsed
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lime, zested
- 1 lime, juiced
- Calories 212
- Fat 5g
- Carbs 34g
- Fiber 10g
- Sugar 5g
- Protein 10g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
- In a bowl, toss the chickpeas with olive oil, chili powder, salt, pepper, lime zest, and lime juice.
- Transfer chickpeas to a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and bake for 35 minutes, until crispy.
- All your favorite recipes, stored in one place. Download the Tasty app and never lose a recipe again.