Crispy Spiced Chickpeas
featured in 3 Meals, 1 Snack, $10 Meal Plan
Crispy Spiced Chickpeas are a crunchy and flavorful snack that is perfect for munching on the go. The spices add a delicious kick that makes them hard to resist.
May 04, 2023
91% would make again
for 2 cups
- 2 cups canned chickpea (400 g), drained, rinsed and dried
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon black ground pepper
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- Calories 275
- Fat 16g
- Carbs 25g
- Fiber 7g
- Sugar 4g
- Protein 8g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180˚C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the chickpeas, olive oil, garlic, red pepper flakes, black pepper, and salt in a large bowl and toss to coat.
- Transfer the chickpeas to the baking sheet and bake until golden and crisp, 40-45 minutes, shaking halfway through cooking.
- Ready for a smarter way to find recipes? Use Botatouille, our AI-powered food genius in the Tasty app. Download here