86% would make again
Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Muffins
featured in Cupcakes or Muffins?
for 12 muffins
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup milk (120 mL)
- ½ cup heavy cream (120 mL)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- ½ cup sugar (100 g)
- 2 packs cinnamon roll
- Calories 266
- Fat 11g
- Carbs 36g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 20g
- Protein 7g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a medium bowl, mix eggs, milk, cream, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and sugar. Whisk together.
- Cut each cinnamon roll into eight pieces, and stuff inside a greased muffin tin.
- Pour batter in each tin about ¾ of the way. If you pour too much, the tin will overflow in the oven.
- Cover the tin and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, letting the cinnamon roll absorb the mixture.
- Bake at 350˚F (175˚C) for 35 minutes.
- Remove the muffin from the tin, top with icing and serve warm.