57% would make again
Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Yogurt Bark
featured in Yogurt Bark 4 Ways
for 4 servings
- 2 cups greek yogurt (570 g)
- ¼ cup honey (85 g)
- ¼ cup dark cocoa powder (30 g)
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter, melted
- pretzel, to taste
- Calories 273
- Fat 5g
- Carbs 44g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 37g
- Protein 14g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Mix yogurt and honey in a bowl. Slowly mix in cocoa powder until fully incorporated.
- Pour mixture into a baking pan lined with parchment paper. Add desired amount of pretzels and drizzle in peanut butter.
- Freeze for 6 hours, or overnight, until frozen solid.
- Break yogurt bark into desired number of pieces.
- Serve cold, or store in a closed container in the freezer.