94% would make again
Double Fudge Irish Cream Cookies
featured in Cookies Anyone Can Make
June 10, 2019
for 9 cookies
- 1 cup butter (225 g), softened
- 1 ½ cups sugar (300 g)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 tablespoons irish cream
- 2 ⅔ cups all-purpose flour (330 g)
- ½ cup cocoa powder (60 g)
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee powder
- 1 ¼ teaspoons baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chip (175 g)
- ½ cup milk chocolate chips (90 g)
- Calories 578
- Fat 31g
- Carbs 63g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 35g
- Protein 8g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Cream butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla until fluffy.
- Add in Irish Cream and mix.
- Add flour, cocoa powder, instant coffee, baking soda and salt and mix until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips. Refrigerate dough for 4-6 hours.
- Roll into balls.
- Set on a baking sheet. Bake at 350˚F (175˚C) for 10 minutes