Energy-Boosting Buddha Bowl
featured in Immunity-Boosting Foods
This colorful and healthy bowl is packed with energizing ingredients like quinoa, mushrooms, beets, herbs and a tangy tahini dressing. Perfect for a nutritious and filling meal.
May 04, 2023
92% would make again
for 4 bowls
- 2 ½ tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup butternut squash (205 g), peeled, diced
- 1 cup mushroom (75 g), diced
- 1 cup brussel sprout (100 g), halved
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- ⅓ cup tahini (75 g)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon apple cider
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 cups quinoa (510 g), cooked
- 2 cups kale (135 g)
- 1 cup lentils (200 g), cooked
- ½ cup red cabbage (50 g), diced
- ½ cup beet (100 g), cooked, diced
- ½ cup walnut (50 g)
- ¼ cup fresh parsley (10 g), minced
- Calories 963
- Fat 31g
- Carbs 138g
- Fiber 22g
- Sugar 11g
- Protein 39g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, garlic, onion powder, cumin and paprika. Mix well.
- Arrange the butternut squash, mushrooms and Brussels sprouts in separate piles on a baking sheet.
- Season the vegetables with salt and pepper and drizzle with the seasoned oil. Mix well with your hands.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes, until tender.
- To make the dressing, combine the tahini, maple syrup, apple cider, orange juice, water, and a pinch of salt and pepper in a small bowl. Mix well with a fork.
- Combine the quinoa, kale, butternut squash, mushrooms, brussels sprouts, lentils, red cabbage, beets, and walnuts in a large bowl and top with the tahini dressing and parsley.
- Nutrition Calories: 1855 Fat: 84 grams Carbs: 231 grams Fiber: 36 grams Sugars: 20 grams Protein: 64 grams
- Don't let a good recipe slip away. Download the Tasty app and save your favorites for easy access.