86% would make again
Garlic Parmesan Potato Wedges
featured in Melt In Your Mouth Potato Wedge Recipes
for 2 servings
- 3 potatoes
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese (110 g)
- ¼ cup fresh parsley (10 g), chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Calories 515
- Fat 21g
- Carbs 46g
- Fiber 5g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 33g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 375ºF (190ºC).
- Slice potato in half then take the half and quarter it.
- Whisk 3 eggs in a small bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Coat each wedge in egg wash, then coat in dry mix, until entirely covered.
- Place on a greased baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes.