Turn your boring vegetable side dish into a tasty snack with these crunchy zucchini fries! The simple seasoning allows the natural flavor of the zucchini to shine. This is a perfect option for a light and healthy snack.
for 4 servings
- 2 zucchinis
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs (50 g)
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese (55 g)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs
Greek Yogurt Chive Dip
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt (285 g)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Calories 265
- Fat 6g
- Carbs 33g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 11g
- Protein 19g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Cut zucchini into fries and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine panko, parmesan, garlic powder, basil, salt, and pepper.
- Whisk eggs in a shallow bowl or dish.
- Dip zucchini in eggs, coating evenly, and then toss in bread crumb mixture.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 15-20 minutes, flipping halfway.
- Prepare dip while fries are baking. Combine all dip ingredients in a small bowl and set aside in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Don't let a good recipe slip away. Download the Tasty app and save your favorites for easy access.