Sweet Potato Fries With Yogurt Chive Dip
Satisfy your cravings and stay healthy with these crispy and addictive sweet potato fries! The natural sweetness of the sweet potatoes pairs perfectly with the savory seasoning, making them a great alternative to traditional french fries.
for 1 serving
- 1 sweet potato
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
Greek Yogurt Chive Dip
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt (285 g)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chives
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Calories 708
- Fat 27g
- Carbs 90g
- Fiber 10g
- Sugar 48g
- Protein 27g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Cut sweet potato into fries and combine in a large bowl with olive oil, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Place in a single layer on a baking sheet lined in parchment paper. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Prepare dip while fries are baking. Combine all dip ingredients in a small bowl and set aside in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Busy? Plan your meals for the week using our exclusive meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download now and get organized.