95% would make again
Sweet Potato Fries With Yogurt Chive Dip
featured in Veggie Fries 4 Ways
for 1 serving
- 1 sweet potato
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
Greek Yogurt Chive Dip
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt (285 g)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chives
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Calories 708
- Fat 27g
- Carbs 90g
- Fiber 10g
- Sugar 48g
- Protein 27g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Cut sweet potato into fries and combine in a large bowl with olive oil, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Place in a single layer on a baking sheet lined in parchment paper. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Prepare dip while fries are baking. Combine all dip ingredients in a small bowl and set aside in the refrigerator until ready to use.