92% would make again
Garlic Parmesan Roasted Chickpeas
featured in Roasted Chickpeas 4 Ways
for 4 servings
- 15 oz chickpeas (400 g), 1 can, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon italian herb
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Calories 214
- Fat 6g
- Carbs 28g
- Fiber 8g
- Sugar 5g
- Protein 10g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Carefully dry the chickpeas. Removing the skins is optional and they will come off easily. The drier you get them, the crunchier they’ll be!
- In a medium bowl, add dried chickpeas, olive oil, garlic powder, herbs and parmesan. Toss well to coat evenly.
- Spread chickpeas out on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Roast for 15-20 minutes.
- Mix around on baking sheet and roast for additional 15-20 minutes, or until golden.
- Cool for 5-10 minutes.