92% would make again
Garlic Parmesan Roasted Chickpeas
featured in Roasted Chickpeas 4 Ways
Sometimes you just want to crunch on something delicious and these garlic parmesan chickpeas are answer. The savory seasoning and the satisfying crunch will keep you coming back for more.
May 05, 2023
for 4 servings
- 15 oz chickpeas (400 g), 1 can, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon italian herb
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Calories 214
- Fat 6g
- Carbs 28g
- Fiber 8g
- Sugar 5g
- Protein 10g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Carefully dry the chickpeas. Removing the skins is optional and they will come off easily. The drier you get them, the crunchier they’ll be!
- In a medium bowl, add dried chickpeas, olive oil, garlic powder, herbs and parmesan. Toss well to coat evenly.
- Spread chickpeas out on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Roast for 15-20 minutes.
- Mix around on baking sheet and roast for additional 15-20 minutes, or until golden.
- Cool for 5-10 minutes.