79% would make again
Goat Cheese And Rosemary Mashed Butternut Squash
featured in Butternut Squash 4 Ways
Elevate your mashed potato game with this flavorful and creamy goat cheese and rosemary mashed butternut squash recipe. With a smooth and velvety texture and a tangy and herby flavor, this side dish is perfect for any dinner party or holiday feast.
May 05, 2023
for 8 servings
- 1 ½ lb butternut squash (680 g), peeled, seeds removed, and cubed
- 3 oz goat cheese (85 g)
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, minced
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- Calories 63
- Fat 3g
- Carbs 7g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 2g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Add butternut squash to large pot of boiling water. Cook until fork-tender, 10-15 minutes.
- Drain the squash in a colander and add back to the pot.
- Add in the goat cheese, milk, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Mash until desired consistency is reached.