93% would make again
One-pan Moroccan Chicken
for 2 servings
- 2 chicken breasts
- ground black pepper, to taste
- ground cumin, to taste
- ½ onion, sliced
- ½ can cherry tomato
- ⅖ cup water (100 mL)
- ½ can chickpeas, drained and washed
- 1 zucchini, also known as courgette
- 1 tablespoon harissa paste
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Calories 478
- Fat 8g
- Carbs 39g
- Fiber 9g
- Sugar 13g
- Protein 57g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Season the chicken with pepper and cumin powder to taste.
- On a medium-low heat, cook the chicken in some oil with the onion for 3 to 4 minutes stirring and turning occasionally.
- Add the cherry tomatoes, the water, the chickpeas, the harissa paste, the honey and the courgette.
- Simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally until the sauce slightly thickens.