96% would make again
Peach Pie Cone
featured in Pie Cones 4 Ways
for 4 servings
- 1 sheet pie crust
- 1 cup peach (225 g), chopped
- 1 tablespoon flour
- ⅛ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- vanilla ice cream
- 4 tablespoons crumble
- Calories 315
- Fat 16g
- Carbs 39g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 10g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Roll out aluminum foil into a cone. Make 4 cones for 1 pie sheet.
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Cut pie sheet into quarters. Place cone at one end of the sheet and roll dough onto the cone. Using a fork crimp the ends of the pie dough.
- Bake 5-10 minutes until the dough is set. Let it cool before pulling out the aluminum foil.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and mix.
- Place pie cone in a mug for stability and spoon in the fruit mixture.
- Turn oven down to 400°F (200°C) and bake for 15 minutes or until the fruit is soft.
- Top it with ice cream and your favorite topping.