Get ready to flip your breakfast routine on its head with these pizza waffles! Crispy and cheesy, these waffles are an exciting way start to any day, and will have your taste buds saying "that's amore!"
for 4 waffles
- 14 oz pizza dough (395 g), 1 tube, or homemade pizza dough
- 4 tablespoons marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (100 g)
- 12 slices pepperoni
- Calories 360
- Fat 12g
- Carbs 47g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 14g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Slice the pizza dough into 8 equal pieces, then press each piece flat.
- Place 4 pieces of dough into a preheated, greased waffle iron.
- Spread one tablespoon of marinara, ¼ cup (25 grams) of mozzarella, and 3 slices of pepperoni on each piece of dough.
- Top with the 4 remaining pieces of dough and seal.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes, until golden brown, then serve.
- Cook smarter, not harder. Use our AI chef Botatouille on the Tasty app. Download now.