What We're Cooking
- London Fog Tres Leches Cake
- Smoky And Spicy ShakshukaPresented by McCormick
- Peas Out!
- Blueberry Desserts To Beat Your Monday Blues
- 7 Days, 7 Pasta Dishes
- CommunityVegan Espresso Donuts
- 27 Specific Foods That People Say Are Very, Very American
- "It's So Prohibitively Expensive": People Are Sharing The Grocery Store Staples That Are Basically Unaffordable These Days
- "I Know It's An Italian Sin, But It's How I Like My Pasta": People Are Fessing Up To The Food "Crimes" They're Knowingly Guilty Of
- "My European Family Members Are Completely Horrified By It": These Are The American Culinary Preferences That Are Totally Confusing To Non-Americans
- Former Employees Are Sharing Company Secrets Now That They No Longer Work There, And These Are Fascinating
- 21 Things People Love To Order At Restaurants, But Just Aren't Worth The Effort Of Making At Home
What You're Making
Honey-Lime Chicken And Avocado Salad
"I will be making it again. Made a few changes like added cucumber and sprinkled cheese on top."
The Best Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
"These were sooo good and oh so gooey."
One Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
"Quick, simple and easy cleanup. I'll sub walnuts for choc chips in my next one."
Tasty ShowsSee all shows
Tasty Producers Swap Their Favorite Snacks • Jasmine & LirimTasty Producers Swap Their Favorite Snacks • Jasmine & Lirim
See all Tasty shows
Do You Know Your Wife By Their Cooking?Do You Know Your Wife By Their Cooking?
Chef Mom Vs. Chef Dad Lunch Box ChallengeChef Mom Vs. Chef Dad Lunch Box Challenge
- "It's Just A Socially Acceptable Way For Humans To Eat Cat Food": People Are Sharing The Often-Loved Foods They Actually Despise
- People Are Just Now Learning That This 10-Minute "Feel Better Soup" Is Way More Universal Than We Realized, And It's Quickly Becoming My Go-To Winter Comfort Food
- Groceries Continue To Be So Expensive — Here Are 20+ Money-Saving Tips You Can Use At The Store
- Do You Know The ✨Art✨ Of Cooking A Steak The Right Way? Here's How An Expert Says It Should Be Done
- People Are Sharing Their Favorite "Desperation Dinners," And We Should All Collectively Bookmark These
- "It’s A Whole Delicious Meal For Literal Pennies": Budget Shoppers Are Sharing Cost-Effective Ingredients And Cooking Strategies That Everyone Should Know About
- "My Husband And I Are On That New Year, New Us Bullshit And We Are A Drinking Couple..." — This Woman Is Struggling With Dry January, And Turns Out, Lots Of Other Couples Are Too. Here Is What The Internet Suggests.
- Start The Year Off Deliciously With 31 Recipes To Cook All January Long, From Breakfast To Dessert